Pest Reject

  • $36.99

Say goodbye to those pesky pest without using any chemicals! The ultrasonic Pest Reject technology allow you to live in a pest-free home!


Safe and innovative device that uses ultrasound and electromagnetic technology to repel pests, both insects and rodents, that doesn't involve killing and is 100% safe for your health. Just plug it in and the electromagnetic pulses will travel through electric wiring all over your home.


  • High Pressure Ultrasonic : Utilizes the latest in Ultrasonic technology. High pressure transducers emit a powerful ultrasonic sound that normal speakers can't. Unheard by Humans or Pets these sounds pound the ear drums of the small offensive critters which invade your home. Mice, rats, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, ants; None are immune to the sound and completely leave after a few short weeks of use.

  • Electromagnetic technology : The unit works by altering the existing electro-magnetic field in your home or work place. It sends a short burst or pulse of electromotive force through your existing wiring. While undetectable to humans or pets it drives pests from their hiding places and out of your building.
  • Save Money! STOP spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars of costly pest control services. 

  • Use 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.  In the first few days of using pest reject, it is normal to see even more pests appear in your home. Do not panic! They are just trying to move out of your home.
  • Ideal for areas such as attics, basements, garages and large storage areas. The pest repellent can be widely used in home, warehouse, shop, hotel, hospital, and office. May require more than one unit. Perfect Accessory for Indoor Rodent Control.
  • In order to guarantee the best effect of the device, install the pest repellant device away from sound-absorbing materials such as carpets, floor mats, and curtains as far as possible. Make sure that no obstacles are in front of the repellant within 1 meter.
  • Red light indicates that the device is working properly.


And it is easy use! Just plug it into your power outlet and let the device do its job. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly! It is safe for children and pets.


Plug Type: USA 

We Also Recommend